User account roles
Creek has several user roles (user groups or levels) that give people access to certain parts of the control panel.
All user roles
- Admin: Access to everything. Special account that you can access through the manager center. Hidden from the Contact List.
- Manager: Access to everything.
- Editor: Access to Posts, Broadcasts, Events, Media, Comments, Categories, and the Contact List. Can see and edit everyone's content.
- Host: Access to Posts, Broadcasts, Tracks, Media, Comments, the Contact List, and the Today screen. Can only see and edit their own content.
- Designer: Access to Themes, Versions, and Pages.
- Public: Access only to posting comments and editing their own profile.
Managers vs. Admin
- There can only be one admin account.
- Admins are not listed in the Contact List, while managers are.